CompaqLogix & RSLogix5000 Basic Troubleshooting
This course will assist you in developing and building a solid foundation and basic knowledge of CompactLogix™. You will be Introduced to CompactLogix™ basic concepts and terminology, and system hardware.
This course builds upon this knowledge and provides you with the necessary resources and hands-on practice to efficiently troubleshoot a previously operational CompaqLogix™ system.
You will be presented with a systematic strategy for diagnosing and troubleshooting a variety of system problems, such as software configuration issues, electrical noise, controller, I/O, and other possible hardware issues.
To successfully complete this course, the following prerequisites are required:
- Ability to perform basic Microsoft Windows_ tasks, such as, use a mouse, browse for files, and open, close, size and move windows
- Knowledge of basic ladder logic instructions (bit, timer, counter, etc.) through previous training and/or personal experience
PowerFlex 527 AC Drives
Data Center System
Workplace safety and security
Motor Control System
- Registration is now open for Rockwell Automation Fair Chicago in November 2015
- Electric, Power & renewable Energy Indonesia (16-19 Sept 2015)
- Blood Donors 2015 - Transavia Otomasi Pratama