Basic ControlLogix & RSLogix5000 with Basic Troubleshooting
This course will assist you in developing and building a solid foundation and fundamental knowledge of ControlLogix® systems. You will be introduced to basic concepts and terminology, and hardware.
This course builds upon this knowledge and provides you with the necessary resources and hands-on practice to efficiently troubleshoot a previously operational ControlLogix™ system.
You will be presented with a systematic strategy for diagnosing and troubleshooting a variety of system problems, such as software configuration issues, electrical noise, controller, I/O, and other possible hardware issues.
To successfully complete this course, the following prerequisites are required:
- Ability to perform basic Microsoft® Windows® tasks, such as using a mouse, browsing for files, opening, closing, sizing and moving windows
- Understanding of basic measurement and control theory, including basic loop control and device termination
PowerFlex 527 AC Drives
Data Center System
Workplace safety and security
Motor Control System
- Registration is now open for Rockwell Automation Fair Chicago in November 2015
- Electric, Power & renewable Energy Indonesia (16-19 Sept 2015)
- Blood Donors 2015 - Transavia Otomasi Pratama