Advance PLC5 using RSLogix5
This training is a skill-building programming training that provides you with an understanding of PLC5 System.
This training also provides you with the resources and hands-on practice required to efficiently program a PLC5 controller using ladder diagrams and networking.
You will have an opportunity to use RSLogix 5 software and perform software programs to meet the requirements of a given functional specification. In addition to using networks, you will also adding more I/O quantity handling and gain with variety of network.
To successfully complete this course, the following prerequisites are required:
- Ability to perform basic Microsoft® Windows® tasks, such as using a mouse, browsing for files, opening, closing, sizing and moving windows
- Understanding networks philosophy and PLC5 basic instruction
- Understanding of basic measurement and control theory, including basic loop control and device termination
PowerFlex 527 AC Drives
Data Center System
Workplace safety and security
Motor Control System
- Registration is now open for Rockwell Automation Fair Chicago in November 2015
- Electric, Power & renewable Energy Indonesia (16-19 Sept 2015)
- Blood Donors 2015 - Transavia Otomasi Pratama