Modbus RS232/RS485 Network Training
This course will assist you to help delegate identify, prevent and fix common industrial data communication problem focusing on The modbus protocol. The course will provide delegates with necessary toolkit of skills to solve industrial data communication problems where Modbus is use.
This course explains the common language used by all Allen Bradley controllers (and other OEM’s), using the Modbus protocol. You will learn about the message structure that controllers and other compliant devices will recognize and use, regardless of the type of networks over which they communicate. You will also learn about the process a controller/master uses to request access to another device, how it will respond to requests from the other devices, and how errors will be detected and reported.
To complete this course successfully, students must have the following prerequisites:
- Ability to perform basic Microsoft Windows_ tasks, such as, use a mouse, browse for files, and open, close, size and move windows
- Knowledge of basic ladder logic instructions (bit, timer, counter, etc.) through previous training and/or personal experience
- Knowledge of addressing of Controllogix, PLC5 and SLC500 PLC.
PowerFlex 527 AC Drives
Data Center System
Workplace safety and security
Motor Control System
- Registration is now open for Rockwell Automation Fair Chicago in November 2015
- Electric, Power & renewable Energy Indonesia (16-19 Sept 2015)
- Blood Donors 2015 - Transavia Otomasi Pratama