FactoryTalk View Machine Edition
This course will assist you in developing and building a monitoring and control system. You will be Introduced to animate and databases of Human Machine Interface.
This course builds upon this knowledge and provides you with the necessary resources and hands-on practice to efficiently troubleshoot a previously operational PanelView Plus system.
At the end of course the participant will be understand how configure FTView ME, Understand FTView ME functionality, know how to develop a project using FTView Studio and Know how to run a project
To successfully complete this course, the following prerequisites are required:
- Ability to perform basic Microsoft Windows_ tasks, such as, use a mouse, browse for files, and open, close, size and move windows
- Knowledge of basic ladder logic instructions (bit, timer, counter, etc.) through previous training and/or personal experience
- Knowledge of addressing of Controllogix, PLC5 and SLC500 PLC.
- Knowledge of Allen Bradley communication
PowerFlex 527 AC Drives
Data Center System
Workplace safety and security
Motor Control System
- Registration is now open for Rockwell Automation Fair Chicago in November 2015
- Electric, Power & renewable Energy Indonesia (16-19 Sept 2015)
- Blood Donors 2015 - Transavia Otomasi Pratama