POWERFLEX with Drive Executive Training
This course provide the professional education to help participants develop and apply technical skills and knowledge to apply at the plant systems, improve quality, efficiency, and productivity.
To complete this course successfully, students must have the following prerequisites:
- Ability to perform basic Microsoft Windows_ tasks, such as, use a mouse, browse for files, and open, close, size and move windows
- Knowledge of basic ladder logic instructions (bit, timer, counter, etc.) through previous training and/or personal experience
- Knowledge of addressing of Controllogix.
PowerFlex 527 AC Drives
Data Center System
Workplace safety and security
Motor Control System
- Registration is now open for Rockwell Automation Fair Chicago in November 2015
- Electric, Power & renewable Energy Indonesia (16-19 Sept 2015)
- Blood Donors 2015 - Transavia Otomasi Pratama