The objective of this course is to help delegates identify, prevent and fix common industrial data communications problems focusing on the SCADA System. The focus is “outside the box”, with the emphasis on practical’s that go beyond the typical communications issues and theories.
The course focus is on providing delegates with the necessary toolkit of skills to solve industrial data communication problems where SCADA is used.
To complete this course successfully, students must have the following prerequisites:
- Ability to perform basic Microsoft Windows_ tasks, such as, use a mouse, browse for files, and open, close, size and move windows
- Knowledge of basic ladder logic instructions (bit, timer, counter, etc.) through previous training and/or personal experience
- Knowledge of addressing of Controllogix, PLC5 and SLC500 PLC.
PowerFlex 527 AC Drives
Data Center System
Workplace safety and security
Motor Control System
- Registration is now open for Rockwell Automation Fair Chicago in November 2015
- Electric, Power & renewable Energy Indonesia (16-19 Sept 2015)
- Blood Donors 2015 - Transavia Otomasi Pratama