Basic of Micrologix 1100 with Basic Troubleshooting
This training is a skill-building programming training that provides you with an understanding of Micrologix1100 basic programming.
This training also provides you with the resources and hands-on practice required to efficiently program a Micrologix1100 using ladder diagrams.
You will have an opportunity to use Micrologix1100 and perform software programs to meet the requirements of maintenance efficiency.
To successfully complete this course, the following prerequisites are required:
- Ability to perform basic Microsoft® Windows® tasks, such as using a mouse, browsing for files, opening, closing, sizing and moving windows
- Understanding of basic measurement and control theory, including basic loop control and device termination
PowerFlex 527 AC Drives
Data Center System
Workplace safety and security
Motor Control System
- Registration is now open for Rockwell Automation Fair Chicago in November 2015
- Electric, Power & renewable Energy Indonesia (16-19 Sept 2015)
- Blood Donors 2015 - Transavia Otomasi Pratama